The University of Salford, in the Greater Manchester area of the United Kingdom, is offering two high-value scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in public health during the 2023/2024 academic year.
The scholarship covers 50 percent of the tuition fee. To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study M.Sc. Public Health.
The scholarship is awarded based on merit through both academic achievement and a two-part scholarship essay.
Deadline: January 20, 2023, to apply for the M.Sc. Public Health course; March 6, 2023, to apply for the scholarship/.
– Be an international student for fee-paying purposes who will be charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the program.
– Be a new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one program to another.
– Be studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
– Be self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
– Not be applying for a program where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
How to Apply:
- Instructions for applying for the M.Sc. Public Health course, September 2023, are available here.
- Apply for the scholarship via the online application form. Please note that the form is currently closed and will reopen in February 2023.
If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified