Are you having a laugh? Well at A-List we are because that’s what we do!
A-List Entertainment is Australia’s largest touring comedy agency putting on more shows in more towns on more days of the year than anyone in Australia. Boasting 23 years of experience, we are proud to represent artists such as Carl Barron, Anh Do, Kitty Flanagan, Lawrence Mooney, Tahir, Steph Tisdell, Akmal, Jimeoin, The Umbilical Brothers plus many more.
So why not join our progressive organized team? We are enthusiastic, fast paced, committed, supportive passionate superstars that most of all LOVE WHAT WE DO!!
About the role:
We are looking for an Office Administrator to work across multiple aspects of the business, with a primary role of providing essential support to our accounts department. Helping with daily office duties and processing information into different formats (such as emails, excel spreadsheets, calendars, and accounting software etc.) is the name of the game. This is a detail oriented role – you’ll be processing final reports for review and ensuring everything is always 100% up to date. You will be collaborating with other team members to ensure organizational systems are in place therefore you will need this ability too! You do not need an accounting background – but we’d expect you to know what an invoice looks like and be very good at numbers because you’ll be keeping track of them. While not a fully accounting position – you are the important connection between our in-house team and our accounts department and will be able to deliver them both professional, effective and efficient support. Technically, you should be highly proficient with Excel and Outlook, Google Drive and Calendars, and be generally savvy with all the other usual suspects, such as the Microsoft suite. Experience in MYOB or accounting software is a plus, but as long as you can pick up new programs we can teach you what you need to know. You should know a bit about the Arts Industry and how it all works, and preferably enjoy it. If you are the right fit – we’ll teach you what you need to know about the business. If you have experience in the following, then come on let’s hear from you today!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data and Admin processing – specifically with regards to calendars, bills, invoices and tour reconciliations.
– Diary Management, reviewing and updating client diaries.
- Liaison and correspondence with our clients, artists, managers and accounts team.
- Process expenses and keep track of costs, invoices, and orders.
- Support to Managers daily job list
- General office administration requirements
- Attend any relevant meetings and document minutes and distribute
- Overseeing and providing support for project related tasks, such as preparing documents or general correspondence.
– Maintaining up to date records and renewals for insurances, deposits, public liability and other ongoing tasks.
- Phone management – assist with caller enquiries
- An interest in the arts sector is preferred but not essential
- Excellent computer skills, particularly for Excel & Google Platforms (Drive, Sheets etc) and the Microsoft Suite. MYOB or other accounting software experience is a plus.
- Ability to pick up other skills in software you are introduced to, such as MYOB or accounting software.
- High degree of Admin and organizational skills.
- Works well within an open planned team environment
- Excellent phone manner and comfortable talking with clients of all levels.
- Motivated and ability to work unsupervised and multi-task
Benefits and perks:
Boasting 23 years of experience we are proud to represent artists such as Carl Barron, Anh Do, Kitty Flanagan, Lawrence Mooney, Tahir, Akmal, Jimeoin, The Umbilical Brothers and many more, we offer a dynamic workplace that works on interesting shows and projects , alongside enjoying the shows we work on.
Petersham, NSW 2049 – this is an in office role.
Administration & Office Support / Administrative Assistants