About Gidget Foundation Australia: Gidget Foundation Australia (GFA) is a not-for-profit organization that supports the emotional well-being of expectant and new parents to ensure those in need receive timely, appropriate, and specialist care.
About the role: The Social Media Coordinator is required to coordinate all of GFA’s social media aimed at increasing the Foundation’s online presence to educate on perinatal mental health and reduce stigma, drive referrals to GFA support and continuously grow community fundraising income.
Primary Responsibilities: The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of a detailed and responsive social media calendar and strategy, content creation and curation, execution of social media content across all platforms.
What the ideal candidate will have:
• 3 years minimum experience in social media marketing and content creation ideally in the NFP sector
• Passion for social media and proficiency with the Hootsuite platform
• Proficiency and experience with video and photo editing tools including Canva
• Strong copywriting, marketing and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Experience with Facebook/Meta Business Manager and Facebook/Instagram Ads
• Excellent relationship building skills with a high degree of empathy, kindness, and care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management and project management skills
• Lots of energy and initiative to make this role your own and contribute significantly
• Ability to work independently as well as closely with a hands-on Manager.
If this sounds perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you!